Clann Credo – Community Loan Finance want to find out how they can improve services and better meet the needs of communities across Ireland.
You can help us by completing this brief survey – it only takes a few minutes to complete.
And you could win €250 you for your favourite charity or community group.
Clann Credo is asking its community and partners to take an active part in designing its future by participating in a strategic planning process.
We commissioned Moondance Business Consultants to research and obtain feedback on our services so that we can better meet the needs of communities.
• We estimate that it will take you less than 10 minutes to complete.
• You could win €250 for your community.
• It is available until July 31st.
• It is open to anyone, including customers, community members, other agency partners and supporters.
• The questions are multiple choice and straightforward with space for optional written feedback.
• Your answers will be kept completely confidential, aggregated and not shared.
• We take your feedback seriously. For example, following last year’s survey, we introduced a special €10m Climate Action Loan Fund to help community groups save energy and money.
439 community groups, sports clubs, charities and social enterprises got loan offers totalling €50 million in the last 18 months.
Clann Credo aims to enhance its social impact in the coming years.
Your opinions and ideas matter! Filling in this survey is an important way for you to have your voice heard and contribute to shaping our shared future.