Administered by Pobal on behalf of the Department of Rural and Community Development, the overall aim of the SSNO is to provide multi-annual funding towards the core costs of national, community and voluntary organisations in Ireland. The scheme assists organisations to operate and fund core staff positions.
The SSNO primarily focuses on the provision of core funding to national organisations that:
- provide supports (both direct and indirect) to those who are disadvantaged;
- demonstrate good governance;
- deliver services and supports that have a focus on one or more of the following: addressing poverty, addressing social exclusion, promoting equality.
Organisations are able to apply for;
- Minimum grant award of €30,000 per annum for up to three years funding
- Maximum grant award of €100,000 per annum for up to three years funding
For more information contact- Online Support team:
T. 01 511 7222
And Register for the Application Clinic here on the 16th of Feb- https://ti.to/pobal/ssno-2022-2025-application-clinic